The company has been operating as a civil partnership since 2001. Our knowledge, education and the course of our business guarantee reliable and correct maintenance of company ledgers and public law settlements.
The range of services offered is broad.
The services include:
- Book keeping.
- Maintenance of the books of income and expenditures.
- Settlements of tax under flat taxation regulations.
- Maintenance of records for VAT settlements, including inter-Community transactions.
- Preparation and drafting JPK_VAT, JPK_KH_JPK_PKPIR_EWP
- Maintenance of records of fixed assets and equipment.
- Preparation of payroll lists, settlement of various contracts.
- Preparation of returns and settlements with the Social Insurance Institution.
- Maintenance of employee personal payroll files.
- Preparation of ongoing and annual financial reporting.
- Preparation of company accounting policy according to the requirements of the Accountancy Law.
- Representation of the tax payer before tax authorities.
- Consulting in the area of business registration procedure and running the business.
- Provision of information in the area of business law, tax law, labour law, currency law, Commercial Companies Code, Civil Code, inter-community transactions, and other provisions of the law regulating the principles for running business.
Our services include the correction of miscalculations, we also deal with regulatory liabilities in arrears, as well as we offer advice on how to make a correct financial statement in accordance with the Accounting Act.
We deal with solving most complex problems related to businesses run by our clients.
Among them, we can mention:
- Business registration.
- Transformation of business entities.
- Selection of the optimal form of business and form of taxation.
- Preparation of additional reporting for the management and for foreign shareholders or capital groups.
- Liquidation of business entities.